To make life a little easier for you, we have made a number of forms available for you to download here.
certificates and diplomas
If you have completed your course successfully and met all the requirements you will automatically receive your Certificate or Diploma. If you require a reprint, or to change any personal details, please use the forms below.

If you require a reprint of a Statement of Attainment or a Statement of Academic Record or Qualification you will need to complete an application form.  Please note you will be charged a fee for this service.

Reprint Request for SOA, SAR or Award

change of details

If any of your personal details change while you are a student with us (including change of address, phone number or name) you will need to complete a Student Enrolment Change of Details Form and then submit the completed form to your local campus student administration area for processing.

Student Enrolment Change of Details Form

For more information contact Student Administration on 1800 672 700 or email


We value and welcome feedback that helps us keep our clients satisfied with our services.

You can download our feedback form (below) or they are available at any of the secure feedback stations on our campuses. These are checked regularly and are responded to quickly.

Client Feedback Form

Alternatively you can email us at   



Page last updated May 23, 2017